18 Reasons Why Your Business enterprise Has to have a Mobile App
Electronic press has exploded and Google claimed that 2015 signifies the year that web searches done on devices which are mobile have surpassed desktop computer queries in ten countries!
Mobile continues to grow so rapidly it is now the top downloadable platform for media consumption. 62 % of total digital media activity is from tablets and smartphones combined, 54 % of that hobby is from apps alone, according to Comscore.
As of April twenty one, 2015, Google is now indexing mobile apps, that allows them to rank in search engine benefits. Read the SearchEngineLand post about app search engine ranking. What does all of this mean for both you and your company? You want a mobile app!
What are the advantages to having an app for your organization?
As mobile marketing and advertising will continue to grow, more and more businesses are hopping on the mobile app camp to connect with “on-the-go” customers, drive increased traffic, generate repeat business, enhance sales through much better product promotion, and above all, be accessible to the customers of theirs, on the mobile devices of theirs, 24×7.
Having an app for your small business takes marketing efforts to a whole new level. Apps are not just for huge companies like Amazon, Wal mart as well as eBay anymore. Small businesses and medium are actually upping their marketing tactics and expanding their customer reach with mobile apps.
Today’s technology has given us the entire world at our fingertips! Mobile phones have made pay phones and most landlines obsolete since we are able to get them with us anywhere we go. Which offers businesses a massive marketing advantage. Let’s discuss the rewards a mobile app offers the business of yours along with your customers:
1. Reinforces your brand
2. Increases your visibility and accessibility on mobile devices
3. Loyalty and builds relationships with your customers
4. Generates repeat business with app equipment like coupons and loyalty cards
5. dog . Connects you with “on-the-go” consumers
7. Increases sales with push notifications
8. Your products/services are easily available to your clients 24×7
9. One touch access to your contact info
10. Provide directions to your home anywhere your customers are
11. Fast appointment setting for your customers
12. An app is a lot more easily accessible and loads faster than an internet site
13. Increase customer engagement and provide value
14. Customers have access which is easy to your social networking posts
15. Stand out from the competition of yours
Why a Mobile App is better than a Website
Bottom line: An app a lot and functions much faster! It takes just an additional to launch whereas a site can take considerably more time, particularly when the mobile user has negative reception. Mobile optimized internet sites serve an essential business purpose, nevertheless they don’t replace the demand for apps. Let us look at a side-by-side comparison:
• Mobile apps give you almost immediate access to the content you need, internet sites don’t
• Mobile apps show up within the app stores, sites don’t
• Mobile apps can keep the business of yours in direct contact with your customers through push notifications, sites don’t
• Mobile apps are always visible on the home display of the mobile device of yours, internet sites are usually not always noticeable
Do the power that is seen by you mobile advertising and marketing apps have to offer? With features as push notifications, you are able to immediately reach the customers of yours with much less time and effort than snail mailing sales advertisements, not to mention, significantly less advertising costs. But the most significant benefit a mobile app has to offer your business is go back on investment.
The Apple App Store has over hundred billion downloads a year, that is almost 274 million downloads every single day according to Statista! Statistics from the Wall Street Journal indicate that Q1 of 2015, Google Play Store had 70 % more app downloads than the Apple Store. Right now is the time to exploit the mobile app market! The more users that download the app of yours, the more individuals you can reach to give sales, product promotion, events, launches, you name it! The app market is growing and will continue to expand. Are you convinced but?
Just remember, mobile apps are rapidly becoming the standard aspect of businesses big and small. Choosing an app today is able to set the basis for future years of the business of yours and help set it over the express lane to still increase, build your customer database, and make you more money!